Production blog: Inserting

Hello. Welcome back. Continuing from last time I inserted the next actors name. I decided to have Sophia’s name an animation to cut out of the scene with the “swipe left” animation. It’s pretty much the same as adding an animation to appear on the screen. If you swipe left the app will show you options for the animations for the text to leave the scene. For Camila’s I had to change it up a bit for the animation but the font and style stays the same. I put the “blur wipe left” animation and it would go away once the scene ends. I took a break from inserting their names. I wanted to figure out a way to lower the sound of the busy street. I clicked on the clip I wanted to lower the sound and scrolled all the way to the left on the bottom tool bar and found something called “reduce noise”. I clicked on the switch and it automatically turned down the noise of the street. This made it so that the dialogue can be heard better. I did this to the rest of the scenes that was recorded by the busy street. Once I finished adjusting the sounds I went back to watch what I have edited so far. I didn’t really like the placement of the actor names so I dragged them to a different place in the frame. I inserted the next actors name to show up on the screen after the two girls exit the bedroom scene.. I did the same thing, Clicked on the text button from the tool bar at the bottom. I gave the name the same font and style as the other texts that were inserted in the beginning of the opening sequence. This was all I was able to get done today. I will update the next time I continue editing. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog