Production Blog: coming together

 Hello, Welcome back. In today’s blog what is left is picking and inserting the music for the opening sequence. I left the music for last because I thought it would be better to get all the video editing and inserting done with first. Now for picking out a song i didn’t want to have to email and wait for someone to reply to me so i decided to do something else. For this process it was easier to just look up no copyright music for thriller on YouTube. There was a whole playlist to choose from. After listening to all of the different choices. I liked one of them that felt very fitting to this project. The music is called trailer tense thriller by infraction. To prepare for inserting the music to the opening sequence. I screen recorded the video and extracted it to the opening sequence. After the screen recording saved I went back to CapCut and went to the bottom tool bar and clicked on "audio'. I next clicked on extracted and picked the screen recording of the song. As the sound was extracted I played back the whole video to see if the sound matched up with the video and it did. However I noticed towards the end the sound didn't last. I clicked on the sound and duplicated it so it could be used again at the end. It lasted until the end which was a good thing. I played back the video and really liked how it came out. I sent  it to the group chat with everyone working on this project to get feedback and see where I should make changes if there was any. Not many changes were made. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog